This dynamic, 2-day workshop, with Internationally renowned practitioner and presenter Susan Krieger, L.Ac. MS, will provide hands-on training, knowledge and skills for Acupuncture/Acupressure Facial and Body Rejuvenation Treatments with a strong emphasis on practical applications.
We will integrate special Facial Acupuncture and Acupressure techniques, using gentle hands on, thin appropriate needles and organic; non-scented cream and plant based herbal lotion. We will incorporate external Qi-Gong and hands on Assessment and Palpation techniques to enhance and renew Facial Vitality and for Anti-Aging, while strengthening the receiver’s internal health and root Qi energy.
You will learn and practice a dynamic, easy to administer, effective method of enhancing the glow and clarity of the facial features. We will be lifting sagging areas, toning the skin, clearing unwanted lines and furrows, stimulating collagen, oxygen, blood and qi to rejuvenate the face and to harmonize and strengthen the internal organs and systems.
The knowledge and skills gained will allow participants to treat the following cosmetic conditions confidently and effectively; Lines and Wrinkles, Enlarged Pores, Acne Scarring, Discoloration, Dull complexion, Dryness, Sagging and Loss of Muscle Tone, Puffy Eyes, Sagging Neck.
We will explore the fundamentals of Ageing in Chinese Medicine; Organs and Body Fluids, Inflammation, Dietary Influences, Heat and Dryness and other factors such as Environmental Damage and the Importance of Lifestyle enhancement.
See your patients leave your office looking and feeling fabulous
- Assess the Face and Body condition and Apply Hands on techniques of Acupuncture, Acupressure Facial and Body Rejuvenation Treatment based on Oriental Medicine Practices.
- Apply Knowledge of the Principles of Acupuncture Points and Meridians as well as contraindications for optimal results in giving Facial and Body Rejuvenation Treatment from Oriental Medicine Principles.
- Develop Confidence and skill in integrating intake discussion, assessments, acupuncture, acupressure and Qi-Gong for Facial and Body Rejuvenation Treatment.
- Identify the most appropriate Acupuncture, Acupressure Facial and Body Rejuvenation Techniques and Treatments to be administered for varied facialconcerns the patient presents through Discussion, Observation, Palpation and Treatment.
Coming from out of town?
ACCHS is happy to welcome you to Oakland and ACCHS. Find FAQs on our website at: http://www.acchs.edu/ceufaqs/
About ACCHS - Academy of Chinese Culture and Health Sciences
Oakland based ACCHS is a top ranked TCM school that cultivates health, community, and life through its MSTCM program and student teaching clinic. As the third oldest TCM school in the country ACCHS is committed to expanding and strengthening the Chinese medicine community in the US and abroad. ACCHS provides an engaging curriculum for its MSTCM and DAOM program slated to begin this spring. For more information on ACCHS, CEUs, and our upcoming DAOM please contact the office at 510-763-7787. To make a clinic appointment please call 510-763-1299.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All cancellations must be received in writing by letter, fax, or email (email@example.com).
- Cancellations made at least 7 calendar days prior to the first class day will receive a full refund less a $40.00 administration fee.
- Cancellations made less than 7 calendar days prior to the first class day will receive a 50% refund.
- ACCHS is unable to transfer course fees paid for one seminar or course to any other seminar or course.
- In the unlikely event that ACCHS has to cancel a course due to insufficient enrollment, or for some other unforeseen reason, registrants will receive a full refund.